Grand Rapids Scooter Club

Our own forum.
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Grand Rapids Scooter
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:23 pm 

Awesome, I will try and meet with you either Sunday or next Thursday.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 am 
Site Admin

Jay wrote:
wireburn wrote:
The web is full of people linking each other, it's actually part of what keeps the internet growing. Sites which serve ads love to be linked to so they can get more hits/money. There is no "ask permission before you link to us" because for now the internet is free. I really don't want to see that change and due to that I don't care who wants to link to us.

-Mike

Tell me where to get free internet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kava house. I kinda knew you would post that!

-Mike

2006 Yamati Strada RX8 103cc LC Stroker China Dragon (Sold!)
~ - -- --- o`+~`!o

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 am 

wireburn wrote:
Jay wrote:
wireburn wrote:
The web is full of people linking each other, it's actually part of what keeps the internet growing. Sites which serve ads love to be linked to so they can get more hits/money. There is no "ask permission before you link to us" because for now the internet is free. I really don't want to see that change and due to that I don't care who wants to link to us.

-Mike

Tell me where to get free internet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kava house. I kinda knew you would post that!

-Mike

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm 

coca cola wrote:
wgorby wrote:
If they host a picnic/BBQ/social gethering for the club all will be good....hint hint :mrgreen:

aah ha ha. I Like ur Comment there Wes :mrgreen:

Hey guys and gals, it's Jason with Grand Rapids Scooter. BBQ is in the works....(I can take a hint...lol) I appreciate all the kind words and realize we kinda popped up out of no where. I recently have had the privelage of meeting a few of you now and can't wait until I have time to come ride with you all. We are going to do a big ride this summer that will end with a BBQ at our place on Division. I will be posting details soon.

Please know our intent on promoting your club is in good faith. You won't be seeing us advertise on here or anything like that. I hope it helps spread the word about you guys and allows more people to know about you. We are also telling all our customers about the rides and your group. We like to promote scooters in general and appreciate how much your group emphasises rider safety.

Thanks again for accepting us into your club.

Ride Safe & Ride On!

Jason

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm 

Looking forward to meeting you Jason. A long ride and a bbq is just up our alley. Good luck with your scooter business. If you ever happen to come across a Honda Ruckus for sale at your shop please get ahold of me. Thanks man.... 8)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:05 pm 

Jason, sorry I was so abrasive. I look forward to meeting you and your associates. As long as peoples intentions are good....the dude abides. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:13 pm 

Thanks for introducing yourself, Jason. I look forward to meeting with you and your crew someday. Thanks for letting your customers know about us; we are happy to help others along in this crazy obsession :D

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm 

Can I ask a stupid question... why does Grand Rapids Scooter seem like they sell parts on their craigslist post... but its actually a link to a different company out of state???? Scooters to Go has parts in stock... seems kind of funny to me... just my thoughts... :?: It would make me think GRS has a parts department in town, but not quite...

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 am 

hawkeye1213 wrote:
Can I ask a stupid question... why does Grand Rapids Scooter seem like they sell parts on their craigslist post... but its actually a link to a different company out of state???? Scooters to Go has parts in stock... seems kind of funny to me... just my thoughts... :?: It would make me think GRS has a parts department in town, but not quite...

I thought so too Robert. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 am 

You will see me if you promise to feed me well. The fastest way to a mans hearts is through his pants(sad but true), but the second fastest is food off the grill.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm 

Silly Rabbits. If you were looking at the same parts link as I am, you will see "Huge Inventory Of Moped & Scooter Parts From Our Partners At Parts For Scooters". That means he is an affiliate. It does not imply that he doesn't have parts in stock..... :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:35 pm 

email this posting to a friend grand rapids craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by dealer

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

2012 Moped Scooter $799 Fully Assembled Warranty Mopeds Scooters Save! - $799 (Grand Rapids)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-05-21, 5:17PM EDT
Reply to: tkszz-3008386521@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moped Scooters on Sale this week at Grand Rapids Scooter 3140 S Division Avenue

GrandRapidsScooter.us & GRScooterParts.com {This is the website i was talking about}

Take a look at the new metalic colors!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3008386521

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

This was the ad i was specifically thinking about... the website "GRScooterParts.com" kind of leads a person to think they carry parts.... i understand they use a parts supplier, and i have no problem with that... and yes, it you take the time to actually go to the web site it does say it is a affiliate store... but on craigslist, a newbie may think they carry parts... just saying.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 pm 

mikal wrote:
You will see me if you promise to feed me well. The fastest way to a mans hearts is through his pants(sad but true), but the second fastest is food off the grill.

It's through his chest :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:19 pm 

Hey it's Jason with Grand Rapids Scooter. Our Ride and Barbaque are in the works and you see a post with in the week announcing the details and inviting you all.

Just to clarify the GRScooterParts.com talk and our affiliation with PartsForScooters.com

We carry all common parts for 49cc moped scooters in stock at our shop on 3140 Division Avennue. Belts, tires, cdi's, rollers, bulbs, throttle cables, starters, big bore kits, carbs, helmets, safety riding accessories, locks, weather covers, mirrors, brake pads, etc, all in stock and at our store for local pick-up. We began a relationship with PartsForScooters.com because we couldn't possible warehouse every part for every full-size Scooter, Dirt Bike, ATV, Pocket Bike or Mini gas or electric scooter. So the best thing was to affiliate with them, give the customers the option of ordering right from the site if it wasn't already here at our store and get it delivered to their home or get free shipping and have us get it to our shop for local pick up.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

See you at the ride!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 am 

You know what? I changed my mind you talk too much shit on craigslist. You look like an amatuer with your "recalls" that you make up. I'm out!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next